FLIR C2 Thermal Imaging Camera (80 x 60) w/ MSX (Cx Series)
The Powerful, Compact Thermal Imaging System
The FLIR C2 is the world's first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed especially for building applications. Keep it on you so you're ready anytime to find and show hidden heat patterns that point out energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, HVAC issues, and other problems.
Pocket Portable and Ready to Go
The slim, light profile fits comfortably in any work pocket so you can always keep your C2 at your side and never miss an opportunity to uncover invisible building issues, show them to customers, and offer helpful solutions. Use it as a non-destructive assessment tool and a reliable way to verify the success of completed repairs.
Show More with Sensitive Thermal Imaging and a Wide FOV
The C2's 4800-pixel resolution, high sensitivity detector captures and displays subtle thermal patterns and small temperature differences useful in building applications. And a generous 45° field-of-view frames in more of the scene the way pros need to see it.
MSX® Image Enhancement Only From FLIR
C2 features FLIR's unique MSX® that adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real time. The result: an all-in-one, undiluted thermal picture with visible light features that lets you instantly recognize where the problematic heat pattern is. MSX® is real-time whether watching the camera's LCD or streaming video over USB.
Full Radiometric Flexibility for Powerful Reports
The C2 JPEG images store 4,800 individual measurements that can be post analyzed using FLIR Tools software that is included with the camera. You can analyze, change color palettes and access both thermal and visible imagery to create convincing reports.
- Light, slim profile fits comfortably in any work and street-wear pockets
- Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
- MSX® FLIR’s proprietary multi-spectral-imaging feature gives you stunning image clarity
- Built-in LED spotlight you can use as a flashlight and for photo illumination
- Wide angle lens is optimized for building applications
- Fully radiometric images lets you measure any point on the image in post analysis on scenes between -10°C to 150°C
- Streaming video via FLIR Tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost systems
- Includes FLIR Tools professional reporting software for Mac or PC
- FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
What's in the Box: FLIR C2 Imaging System, Battery (inside camera), Lanyard, Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US, CN and Australian plugs, Printed Getting Started Guide, USB memory stick with documentation, USB cable
NOTE: Shipping Fees of $100 USD will apply for orders outside the U.S. This will be used to pay for import taxes and other handling charges. Any leftover amount will be refunded to the buyer through paypal.
- Light, Slim, Pocket Size
- Brilliant 3" Intuitive Touch Screen with Auto Orientation
- Built-In LED Spotlight
- Large, simple image save button saves thermal, visible and MSX image all at once
- Power Button designed for fast access
- USB Micro-B Data Transfer
- Visivle Camera
- Thermal Camera
- Intuitive User Interface
Save thermal image JPEGs instantly, then conveniently adjust and analyze them later with FLIR® Tools to isolate temperature measurements on any pixel and create convincing reports.
Fireplace Temperature Variation
FLIR C2 Promotion Video