NOTICE: Prices listed are FLIR-sanctioned MSRP. To receive excellent discounts call our team at (866) 451-2257 or request a quote below.
The FLIR DM284 Imaging Multimeter with IGM is a professional, all-in-one True RMS digital multimeter and thermal imager that can show you exactly where an electrical problem is to speed up troubleshooting. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology powered by a built-in 160x120 FLIR thermal imager, the DM284 visually guides you to the precise location of an electrical problem, helping you pinpoint hot spots faster and more efficiently. IGM enables you to scan panels, connectors, and wires without requiring any direct contact — so you can do your job from a safe distance. Once you find an issue with IGM, the DM284 can verify and confirm findings with advanced contact measurement features to help solve the most complex electrical issues. Ideal for field electronics, commercial electric, light industrial, field service, and HVAC work.
Pinpoint problems quickly and safely with IGM
Find more work by visually identifying electrical issues
- See exactly where to measure with the 160x120-resolution FLIR thermal imager
- All-in-one tool – carry just one device and always have access to thermal imaging
- Scan a panel or cabinet for hazards using IGM without direct contact
Troubleshoot challenging problems with ease
Verify electrical issues with trusted readings every time, even with complex measurements
- 18-function DMM including VFD mode, True RMS, LoZ, and NCV
- Thermocouple input
- View thermal and electrical thermocouple measurements simultaneously
Design and functionality vital to professionals
An all-in-one tool that's built to last
- Built-in worklights and a laser pointer help you access difficult locations with lighting issues and pinpoint the location of the problem in the thermal image
- Simple user interface and various thermal color palettes to choose from: Iron, Rainbow, Greyscale
- Durable and drop tested with 10-year warranty
Optional TA04 Kit
The FLIR TA04 is a Li-Poly rechargeable battery that extends the life of your FLIR DM284 Imaging Multimeter with IGM™ up to 30 hours per charge. Put in a full day of work without interruption from a dead battery. The kit includes a replacement battery door, an AC adapter with international clips for wall outlets, and a quick-start guide.
- FLIR DM284 IGM Mode: 12-14 hours constant use
- FLIR DM284 DMM Mode: 30 hours constant use
- Red/green charge indication LED
- Two-year warranty