Land Ametek Cyclops L
A Family of high precision portable non-contact thermometers
The Cyclops family is the industry leading standard for high quality portable non-contact thermometers. Using camera quality Through-The-Lens sighting, what you see is what you measure. The single handed, ergonomic design enables you to make temperature measurements in hostile environments. Hold on to a hand rail and simultaneously take safe and accurate temperature readings. The high quality fully focusable lenses ensure the smallest spot size measurements at any distance. On-board datalogging means accurate measurements stored directly to the instrument.
All processed temperature values are shown continuously on the display when the trigger is pressed.
- Peak temperature
- Continuous temperature
- Average temperature
- Valley temperature
- Meltmaster temperature - C055L Models only.
With on-board storage the Cyclops L range provides fast, simple data logging with Bluetooth and USB connectivity to download this data to PC or Mobile device for analysis and trending.
- Single Mode: logs a measurement for each trigger release
- Latch Mode: logs continuous, average, peak and valley readings at user defined rate between trigger presses
- Burst Mode: logs a stream of measurements while the trigger is pressed - approximately 30 readings / sec
- Route Mode: Precisely execute pre-configured routes for consistent, long-term readings. Available using the standalone instrument or featuring increased functionality with the mobile software
Multiple Versions for your Application
|1000 to 2000 °C/1832 to 3632 °F||550 to 3000 °C/1022 to 5432 °F||200 to 1400 °C/392 to 2552 °F||450 to 1400 °C/842 to 2552 °F|
|Applications||Ideal for Molten Metals||Steel, glass, refractories, heat treating, semi-conductors||Steel, Heat Treatment such as welding, tempering, annealing, and
|Ideal for Reformer and Heater Tubes, Reheat Furnaces|